Ready for the Mainfreight Future Leaders Program?
Are you keen to develop your knowledge and leadership skills as part of a team in a world class supply chain provider? Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the fast paced and dynamic supply chain industry?
If yes, then our Mainfreight Future Leaders Program may be right for you.
With the opportunity to start your career in our Air & Ocean team (Import/Export), Logistics (3PL warehousing) or Domestic Transport, the Mainfreight world is your oyster.
Starting on the warehouse floor, you'll learn our sophisticated global logistics operations from the ground up. You'll be working alongside people who have been in your shoes and want to see you succeed and make your mark. They understand the journey you're on and are more than happy to help you plan and execute your Mainfreight career path. They’ll help you find a role that gets you fired up - rather than locking you into a role that matches your degree.
As a potential leader here, you can expect to be supported by our unique brand of leadership development; a personalized program of professional and personal development based around your unique mix of skills and talents.
From here, the opportunities are endless, you can develop your management skills, run your own warehouse or head out on the road to sell our services.
Who are we looking for?
At Mainfreight, we value individuality, personality and guts. While your degree or qualifications are important, we’re just as interested in your sports and interests, your part time jobs and what makes you, you.
We believe these are the qualities that will help you one day, lead a team, a branch or a country. If you're a graduate who's hungry to learn, grow, be challenged and travel, you've come to the right place.
- You have graduated with a masters or bachelors degree in the past two years
- You have less than two years professional experience (part time and internship roles not included)
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are a leader and seek future leadership roles
- You are results driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are confident and self-aware, with a high level of reflection
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, pro-active approach
- You combine a sharp customer focus with the necessary analytical skills and required conviction
- You are looking for a long term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career
- Finally, you are willing to live and work in various locations in The Americas
Roles we Offer
- Entry level logistics warehouse operations
- Entry level import/export operations
- Entry level domestic transport operations
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment
- A career with a high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives
- A dynamic and exciting international market and organization which provides the ambitious professional with many opportunities